Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy New Year!!!!  From the start 2016 had a very different feel so I decided to do something different than my usual end of year/ new year reflection. 


Instead, I gathered past issues of my favorite magazines, got down on the floor, kid style, and started collaging my thoughts. 


No resolutions  for me, just a promise.


A promise to play
  with an open mind and heart
to dream
  with no limits
to do
  without fear or expectations
or not do
   wallowing in stillness when necessary
to continue to recognize
   joy in the ordinary
to approach everything
    with all that I have and all that I am
and to make
  every moment count!

That's it! A simple promise. So many ideas and things I want to accomplish and feeling very optimistic!

My 2016 be a good year for all.

Do you have any plans for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment